This COURSE IS NOT AVAILABLE
SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIENCE
Teen Driver’s Education Course(Re-examination) consists of 36 classroom periods. Total number of 9 classroom sessions. Teen can be taking this course for the one of the following reasons.
- If your teen is home schooled and needs to take this course to fulfill DMV requirement for Teen License.
- If your teen wasn’t able to take the course at high school because school doesn’t offer this course
- If your teen was licensed out of state and doesn’t fulfill DMV requirement for Teen License
- If your teen has failed the Learners Permit test 3 times
- Enrollments is ongoing for this courses and you can start this course at any point and continue.
- Driver’s Education classes are held at our Manassas Campus and Springfield Campus. For start times and days the classes are offered please scroll down.
- Come to our Academy with Confidence we have been serving the community for over a Decade and have successfully trained over 20,000 students.
- **Beginning with the academic year 2010-2011, students under age 19 in Planning District 8 (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William and the cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas and Manassas Park) along with a parent or guardian, must participate in an additional 90-minute driver education component as a part of the in-classroom portion of the driver education curriculum. Although no verification is required by DMV, the parent or guardian and student will be required to sign an Affirmation of Attendance, DTS-90 to acknowledge completion of the required 90-minute component.
Student will need the following items on Day of First Lesson:
Payment in form of Check, Cash, Or Money Order
Photo copy of your Learner’s Permit or any other form of ID for our records Driver Education agreement filled out and signed by the student and Parent/or Guardian if under the age of 18.Driver’s Ed Agreement and Classroom Rules
Schedule of Classes
Enrollments is ongoing for this courses and you can start this course at any point and continue.
Fee for this Course is $300.00